Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Favourite Lyrics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Crypt Keeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2001
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Rubber Bullets - 10cc

    I went to a party at the local county jail
    All the cons were dancing and the band began to wail
    But the guys were indiscreet
    They were brawling in the street
    At the local dance at the local county jail

    Well the band were playing
    And the booze began to flow
    But the sound came over on the police car radio
    Down at Precinct 49
    Having a tear-gas of a time
    Sergeant Baker got a call from the governor of the county jail

    Load up, load up, load up with rubber bullets
    Load up, load up, load up with rubber bullets

    I love to hear those convicts squeal
    It's a shame these slugs ain't real
    But we can't have dancin' at the local county jail

    Sergeant Baker and his men made a bee-line for the jail
    And for miles around
    You could hear the sirens wail
    There's a rumor goin' round death row
    That a fuse is gonna blow
    At the local hop at the local county jail

    Whatcha gonna do about it, whatcha gonna do
    Whatcha gonna do about it, whatcha gonna do

    Sergeant Baker started talkin'
    With a bullhorn in his hand
    He was cool, he was clear
    He was always in command
    He said "Blood will flow;
    Here Padre
    Padre you talk to your boys..."
    "Trust in me -
    God will come to set you free"

    Well we don't understand
    Why you called in the National Guard
    When Uncle Sam is the one
    Who belongs in the exercise yard
    We all got balls and brains
    But some's got balls and chains
    At the local dance at the local county jail

    Load up, load up, load up with rubber bullets
    Load up, load up, load up with rubber bullets

    Is it really such a crime
    For a guy to spend his time
    At the local dance at the local county jail
    At the local dance at the local county jail

    Whatcha gonna do about it, whatcha gonna do
    Whatcha gonna do about it, whatcha gonna do

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My song!

    Bad Day
    Fuel
    Had a bad day again.

    She said I would not understand,

    Left a note and said "I'm sorry I

    Had a bad day again."


    She spilled her coffee, broke her shoe lace,

    Smeared the lipstick on her face,

    Slammed the door and said, "I'm sorry I

    Had a bad day again."


    And she swears there's nothing wrong.

    I hear her playing that same old song.

    She puts me up and puts me on.


    And had a bad day again.

    She said I would not understand.

    Left a note and said, "I'm sorry I

    Had a bad day again."

    Nuuhuuhuu


    And she swears there's nothing wrong.

    I hear her playing that same old song.

    She puts me up and puts me on.


    Oh and I had a bad day again.

    She said I would not understand.

    She left a note and said, "I'm sorry I

    Had a bad day again."

    She left a note and said, "I'm sorry I

    Had a bad day."

    Alright, ooooo, ooohhhhh.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Majestic-12's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All our times have come
    Here but now they're gone,

    Seasons don't fear the reaper
    Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain, we can be like they are
    Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
    Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
    Baby I'm your man

    Valentine is done
    Here but now they're gone

    Romeo and Juliet
    Are together in eternity, Romeo and Juliet
    40,000 men and women everyday, like Romeo and Juliet
    40,000 men and women everyday, we can be like they are
    Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
    Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
    We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
    Baby I'm your man

    Love of two is one
    Here but now they're gone

    Came the last night of sadness
    And it was clear she couldn't go on
    Then the door was open and the wind appeared
    The candles blew and then disappeared
    The curtains flew and then he appeared, saying don't be afraid
    Come on baby, and she had no fear
    And she ran to him, then they started to fly
    They looked backward and said goodbye, she had become like they are
    She had taken his hand, she had become like they are
    Come on baby, don't fear the reaper

    - Blue Oyster Cult -
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •